With more than 35 years experience in fusion splicer design, Sumitomo continues to develop innovative splicing products for use in the core network, the access network and the enterprise LAN. With the Lynx CustomFit™ Splice-On Connector anyone that can use a fusion splicer can quickly make reliable fibre terminations in the field.
Sumitomo Electric Industries provides a comprehensive range of fibre connector products, ranging from kits for factory made terminations, through field assembly connectors to pre-terminated cable assemblies. As one of the world's premier manufacturers of optical fibre, fibre cable and ferrules we have strict control over the quality of our connector products.
Optical and Wireless Devices
Leading provider of high end optical solutions for Datacom and Telecom markets. Wide range of Transceivers 10G-400G for Data Center Interconnect and Metro Transport Applications as well as RF Devices that deliver comprehensive solutions for wireless systems. Comprehensive array of Devices, click below to view more.
- Sumitomo Electric Develops PLC String Monitoring Unit for 1,500 V DC Solar Power Plants
- Sumitomo Electric Reorganizes its Mobility Business
- Sumitomo Electric Starts Strategic Partnership in the Access Network Equipment Business with ADTRAN
- Sumitomo Electric Develops QSFP-DD 400G-FR4
- Sumitomo Electric Introduces Short-wavelength 100G QSFP28 Bidirectional Transceiver
- Sumitomo Electric to Showcase Technologies that will Fuel Next-Generation Communications
- Sumitomo Electric Exhibits at 8th International Smart Grid Expo
- Sumitomo Electric Donates Its Spaced Aerial Cable for Demonstration Test with Mandalay Electricity Supply Corporation in Myanmar
- Sumitomo Electric and NEC Collaborate in AI- and IoT-based Mobility Business
- Sumitomo Electric Has Developed a DFB-QCL CAN Module, the World's Smallest Mid-infrared CW Light Source for High-Speed Sensing